Saturday, May 19, 2007

23.00 23 More things for all

I have really enjoyed pretty much all of the 23 things. The new technologies and the collaboration and openness they promise are great new tools in the evolving mission of libraries. So, i humbly present 23 More Things: for your desktop, your Web 2.0 jones, and for (in the words of the gurus of 2.0) the future of libraries. Because the future of libraries, like the past, is one of putting information in people's hands, before people's eyes, and into people's minds.

I begin with 11 Desktop things for all you PC users out there in television land...

PS Please don't try to get thru these posts in one sitting -- save your eyes!

2 comments:

Karim Khan said...

whoo-hoo! First comment in Portuguese! It is spam, but still...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.