Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rollyo? Rollo? Oh no...


Hmm, I created a search roll for Virginia Law. Rather slow, and please don't actually use it, as the mish-mash I put in is not an effective search, for real purposes. Despite Debra Messing's excellent roll for shopping, the utility of this is not immediately clear -- why not use the google advanced search and limit to domains there? It's a lot faster. Example search of VA code




But something about Rollyo makes me hungry -- did candy used to come wrapped in those colors? In the sixties and seventies? And would life be easier or harder if one could remember such things clearly?

2 comments:

Steven said...

Luddite

jokesmithee said...

That's what I thought when I saw Rollyo..."Rollos"--grainy chocolate around discounty caramel.
Who couldn't love it!?