Monday, January 29, 2007

Thing 8: RSS and Bloglines

I've used bloglines for awhile -- it is the app that makes me want a different computing device -- the very light yet indestructible screen about the size of a composition book, with touch screen mouse and (well, obviously) everywhere wireless. Because i could see sitting down at Roy's or Ledo's or Deli South and reading the news via RSS/bloglines on that device. At this point I have a much smaller list of feeds than I would if I had a more portable device...

As for posting my bloglines account, I could do that, but I'm not gonna...because my fondness for comic strips some might consider corny (Unshelved? Red and Rover? Mary Worth? OK not Mary Worth) is covered, I think, by patron confidentiality. And I'm not just Radically Transparent enough yet...

No comments: